JEOL Group has been engaged in procurement activities based on the following policies in Japan and abroad.
JEOL Group’s Basic Policies
- We will promote Green Procurement in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We will offer appropriate opportunities for fair and open dealing.
- We will endeavor to develop relationships based on mutual cooperation and trust with our trading partners.
- We will pursue the optimal quality and cost
1. Compliance with laws and Promotion of Green Procurement
We are not only complying with the regulations and social standards but are also proactively investigating the chemical substances that present a threat of adverse effects on the environment, and studying the content of scarce resources, in addition to preferentially adopting parts and materials that have a lower environmental burden.
2. Offer of opportunities for fair and open dealing
We will prepare opportunities for fair dealing in Japan and abroad, and engage in procurement using impartial assessments based on Q,C,D+E.
3. Development of mutual cooperation and trust
We will endeavor to develop relationships based on mutual cooperation and trust with our trading partners, by observing and performing the “Guidelines for Action” which were established to embody the “Company Philosophy”.
4. Pursuit of optimal quality and cost
We will pursue optimal quality and cost in accordance with our strong belief that it is the responsibility of a manufacturing company to provide their customers with “the best quality instruments and support”.