Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
High speed and high sensitive analysis was achieved by JEOL’s proprietary technologies. JMS-TQ4000GC was developed with all technologies and experience that were brewed in the development of high-end GC-MS of JEOL.
- Fast Pixelated Detectors: A New Era for STEM
- Aberration-Corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy of La2CuO4-based Superconducting Interfaces at the Stuttgart Center for Electron Microscopy
- Technical Development of Electron Cryomicroscopy and Contributions to Life Sciences
- Electronic State Analysis by Monochromated STEM-EELS
- Chemical State Analyses by Soft X-ray Emission Spectroscopy
Fast observation, analysis and report generation!
JSM-IT200 is an easy-to-use SEM focused on cost performance of high functionalities of JSM-IT500 (higher-end model) of InTouchScope(TM), with significantly higher throughput.
JEOL, a world-leading high-end scientific instruments manufacture,
provides a wealth of applications and technical information.
xCLent IV is a fully integrated cathodoluminescence spectrometry system for JEOL electron microprobes.
INTRODUCTION TO JEOL PRODUCTS
Welcome to the World of Science.
By collaborating with universities and institutes, JEOL is promoting scientific research.
KAZATO RESEARCH FOUNDATION
For supporting young researhers using electoron microscopes.