Liquid Nitrogen Cooled Probes are Suitable for:
- Samples with a low degree of solubility
- Samples with high viscosity that require longer data acquisition
10mm SuperCOOL Probe
- Observable nuclei: 31P, 13C, 15N, 29Si, 1H, 19F
- Sensitivity: 3 times or more higher for 13C compared to JEOL 10 mm room temperature probes
- Supports long term high temperature measurement with variable temperature up to 150°C
- Two types of cooling units available for detection circuit and preamp: closed-cycle circulation system and open-cycle system with liquid nitrogen as a coolant
- PFG (Pulse Field Gradient) coil to support complex pulse sequences
- Continuous operation for over 1 year without coolant consumption (closed-cycle)
- Power consumption reduced to 1/4 (closed-cycle) of the UltraCOOL probe for lower running cost
13C spectrum acquired from polypropylene/80 % ODCB, 20 % Benzene-d6
Magnified spectra of micro components of methyl group (y axis x10)
Both spectra were accumulated with 1000 scans at a temperature of 150°C.
The 10 mm SuperCOOL probe observed more signals in less than 1 hour of data accumulation.