Comprehensive 2D GC coupled with JEOL GC-MS
Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography (GCxGC) is a powerful tool for the analysis of complex mixtures.
This technique uses two capillary columns with different separation capabilities connected in series, thus providing higher separation capabilities than the typical single GC column separation. This GCxGC Applications brochure introduces a variety of examples for complex mixture analysis using the JEOL AccuTOF-GCx in combination with GCxGC.
The applications discussed within include petroleum, chemicals/materials, environmental, perfume, and pharmaceutical analyses.
- Please see the PDF file for the additional information.
Another window opens when you click.
- Diesel Fuel Analysis by GCxGC/EI
- Biomarker Analysis by GCxGC/PI
Target Analysis using 2D EICC
- Type Analysis by GCxGC/FI
Hydrocarbon Type Analysis
- Key Technology -Soft Ionization-
A wide variety of soft ionization techniques from JEOL!
- Synthetic Polymer Analysis by Pyrolysis GCxGC/EI and FI
Unknown Compounds Analysis in Nylon 66
- Additives Analysis by Pyrolysis GCxGC/EI and FI
Targeted Additives Analysis in Nitrile Butadiene Rubber
- Natural Polymer Analysis by Pyrolysis GCxGC/EI and PI
Powerful Separation of the Main Components in a Japanese Lacquer Film
- Key Technology -Combination Ion Sources-
Two Optional Combination Ion Sources
– EI/FI/FD and EI/PI –
- Soluble Organic Fraction Analysis by GCxGC/EI
Analysis of PAHs in Exhaust Gas
- Electronics Waste Analysis by GCxGC/EI and Negative CI
Halogenated Compounds Analysis
- Aroma Oil (Fragrance) Analysis by GCxGC/EI and FI
Molecular ion detection for Alcohol compounds
- Sebum Analysis by GCxGC/EI
Zoex’s GCxGC system is provided and supported thorough Zoex’s sales and support network and may not be available in your territory.
Contact your local JEOL representative for detail.