Gas analysis solutions with JEOL Mass Spectrometers
Gas analysis is important for numerous applications including, characterization of impurities in high-purity gases, semiconductor manufacturing, gases released during battery charge and discharge cycles or from biomass, combustion, pyrolysis of polymer materials, and nuclear reactors.JEOL mass spectrometers offer gas analysis solutions to match the needs of various processes and research fields.
- If you want to see a printed version, please click this PDF file.
- A comparison of JEOL gas analysis systems
- JMS-Q1500GC Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
- (Analysis example) Prolonged monitoring of a standard gas
- (Analysis example) Analysis of trace hydrogen in a gas mixture by using packed-column gas chromatography
- JMS-T200GC AccuTOF™ GCx-plus High Performance Gas Chromatograph Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer
- (Analysis example) Accurate Mass Measurement: mass spectrum of a standard gas mixture.
- (Analysis example) Separation of isobaric components at m/z 28
- (Analysis example) Evolved gas analysis (EGA) of nylon 66 (PA66) by using a multi-functional pyrolyzer
- JMS-MT3010HRGA INFITOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer
- (Analysis example) Mass resolution at m/z 28
- (Analysis example) Detection of hydrogen
- (Analysis example) Continuous monitoring of low concentration gas mixture containing hydrogen; Resolution ≈ 5,000 (4 hours)
- (Analysis example) Continuous monitoring of high concentration gas containing hydrogen and N2O; Resolution ≈ 12,000
- TG/DTA-MS System
- Pyrolyzer-GC-MS System