The airtight spacer enables to perform non exposed solid state NMR measurements.
The jigs and the tools for the spacer allow easy and convenient attaching/detaching even in a globe box.
1H spectra of acetone @ 5kHz MAS,30°C
Acetone is highly volatile solvent. But, no spectrum and weight change were observed after 3 days @ 5kHz MAS.
Jigs and Tools for the airtight spacer
- The spacer is single use.
- Compatible with the 3.2mm rotor.
- The maximum MAS frequency while using the spacer is 20kHz.
- Jigs and tools for the airtight spacer are under development. The design is subject to change.
- Please see the PDF file for the additional information.
Another window opens when you click.