Nmrpipe software provides a command for conversion of NMR data from Delta format to mrpipe format (delta2pipe). The same conversion as well as the reverse one can be done within Delta as easily as saving/opening a file.
From Delta to nmrpipe format
1. Open FID data or processed data with Data Slate
2. Select File－Save －Save as and in the File Browser that appears select a folder, edit the filename and set format at “NMR Pipe”
★For (n>2)D data, the output would be a series of files. An increasing number index would automatically be added to the filename
The above conversion is demonstrated with 3D NMR data(3D HNCO data).
Data were saved in nmrpipe format and opened with nmrpipe software (nmrDraw)
In the same way, preprocessed data (FID data) can be saved in nmrpipe format and then processed within nmrpipe with standard scripts.
Within nmrpipe and before any processing, you can read the header of the file to confirm that information regarding the original data is correctly preserved.
From nmrpipe to Delta format
The reverse conversion from nmrpipe to Delta format is trivial too:
1. Save data in nmrpipe format using the extension “.fid”
2. Using the Delta File Browser select the above file and open it. Delta will automatically execute conversion from nmrpipe to Delta format
★The *.fid file should be a single file. If nmrpipe data are in the form of a series of files then combine them into a single file
The aforementioned FID data processed with nmrpipe, were then saved as *.fid file and opened with Delta.
- Please see the PDF file for the additional information.
Another window opens when you click.