JMS-S3000 SpiralTOF™ series Imaging Applications Notebook
Edition July 2020
This is a compendium of mass spectrometry imaging applications notes and JEOL News articles based on the data acquired on JEOL ultra-high mass-resolution MALDI-TOFMS JMS-S3000 SpiralTOF™ series.
- Please see the PDF file for the additional information.
Another window opens when you click.
Table of Contents
Introduction and Fundamentals P1～
- Development of JMS-S3000: MALDI-TOF/TOF Utilizing a Spiral Ion Trajectory
(Takaya Satoh, JEOL News, 45, 34-37, 2010)
- Mass Spectrometry Imaging using the JMS-S3000 "SpiralTOF™-plus" Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer
(Takaya Satoh, JEOL News, 55, 70-72, 2020)
- High Mass Resolution MALDI-Imaging MS – High Stability of Peak Position during Imaging MS Measurement (MS Tips No.193)
- The Relationship between Crystal Condition and Mass Resolving Power, Mass Accuracy (MS Tips No.206)
Life Science / Biomolecules P17～
- High Mass-Resolution MALDI-imaging MS for Drug Metabolism in Tissue Using the JMS-S3000 (MSTips No.212)
- High Mass Resolution MALDI-imaging MS Using JMS-S3000 SpiralTOF™ and msMicroImager (MSTips No.211)
- Fingerprint Analyses Using MALDI Imaging and SEM Imaging (MSTips No.208)
- MALDI-Imaging MS of Lipids on Mouse Brain Tissue Sections Using Negative Ion Mode (MS Tips No.196)
Polymers / Materials P33～
- Degradation analysis of polyethylene terephthalate film by UV irradiation using imaging mass spectrometry and scanning electron microscopy (HS05)
- Mass spectrometry imaging for degradation of polyethylene terephthalate by UV irradiation using JMS-S3000 "SpiralTOF™-plus" (MSTips No.307)
- A mass spectrometry imaging method for visualizing synthetic polymers combined with Kendrick mass defect analysis (MSTips No.306)
- A mass spectrometry imaging method for visualizing synthetic polymers by using average molecular weight and polydispersity as indices. (MSTips No.305)
- Mass spectrometry imaging on mixed conductive/non-conductive substrate using JMS-S3000 SpiralTOF™ (MSTips No.288)
- Analysis of organic compounds on an acrylic plate using JMS-S3000 "SpiralTOF™" (MSTips No.251)
- Ballpoint Ink Analyses Using LDI Imaging and SEM/EDS Techniques (MSTips No.204)
- Gunshot Residues (GSR) Analysis by Using MALDI Imaging
- Analysis of Organic Thin Films by the Laser Desorption/Ionization Method Using the JMS-S3000 "SpiralTOF™"
(Satoh, T., JEOL News, 49, 81-88, 2014)