On the basis of
"Creativity" and "Research and Development",
JEOL positively challenges
the world's highest technology,
thus forever contributing to the progress
in both Science and Human Society
through its products.
Quality and Environmental Policy
In support of our Corporate Philosophy, offering advanced products and services to the users of scientific and metrology instruments, semiconductor equipment, industrial and medical equipment, and contributing to the development of a sustainable, recycling-based society.
Commitment to Quality
- In support of our mission, the JEOL Group is committed to the role of a total solution provider, providing high quality products and well-organized services to best serve our clients.
- Continuously improve products and services in cross-departmental approach.
- Promote quality control initiatives through execution and continuous improvement of our quality management system in compliance to international standards.
Commitment to Environmental Protection
- Product development and process control in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Continuous effort in environmental quality improvement at every step of our business from development to production to service.
- Compliance to laws and regulations as a socially responsible global corporation.
- Promote environmental control initiatives through execution and continuous improvement of our quality management system in compliance to international standards.
Guiding Principles for JEOL Staff
On the basis of our company philosophy emphasizing "Creativity" and "Research and Development", we will act up to the following guiding principles, with a pride as JEOL staff and realizing our responsibilities as members of the society.
- We will take pride in our work and endeavor to reform our present situation with challenging spirits.
- We will be grateful to our customers for their support and do our best to offer the best products and service to them.
- We will keep ourselves in good physical and mental health and create a nice and rewarding working environment.
- We will understand other's positions and fulfill our responsibilities through good team work.
- We will be constantly cost-minded and utilize time and goods to their best advantage.
- We will absorb a wide range of knowledge and put it in practice for our own growth.