JEOL and Digital Surf partner to launch SMILE VIEW™ Map software
Tokyo, Japan & Besançon, France: leading high-tech equipment company JEOL and Digital Surf, creator of Mountains® surface and image analysis technology, today announced the release of SMILE VIEW™ Map software for users of JEOL’s cutting-edge scanning electron microscope (SEM) systems.
This new release will be of great benefitto researchers and engineers working in a wide range of application areas including nanotechnology, metals, semiconductors, ceramics, medicine, and biology.
SMILE VIEW™ Map gives users access to an extensive set of tools for visualizing, analyzing and reporting on their data including:
- Super-fast 3D reconstruction of surface topography from one or several SEM images
- 3D visualization at any zoom level or angle plus surface metrology
- Image enhancement & colorization: from black and white to color in just a few clicks
- Characterization of surface roughness and texture in accordance with all the latest standards (ISO, JIS, ASME etc.)
- Easy report generation: turn data into accurate, visual analysis reports and export in standard formats
- Intuitive, interactive workflow for increased throughput
"3D topography of a polished solder surface reconstructed from SEM images.using SMILE VIEW™ MAP software
Quick and easy report publication export in PDF and Word of multi-page documents
"SMILE VIEW™ Map is a highly accurate tool for SEM data imaging, analysis and metrology. It will greatly enhance customer experience for a wide range of applications. Digital Surf is proud to be serving the JEOL SEM community worldwide. Helping users to get more out of their instrument data is at the heart of Digital Surf's philosophy. With SMILE VIEWTM Map, JEOL users now have a wide range of tools at their fingertips, all consolidated in one easy-to-use software interface."
JEOL Ltd. is a world leader in electron optical equipment and instrumentation for high-end scientificand industrial research and development.Core product groups include electron microscopes (SEMs and TEMs), instruments for the semiconductor industry and analytical instruments.
Digital Surf is the editor of Mountains® surface metrology and image analysis software for profilersand microscopes, integrated by leading instrument manufacturers worldwide.
JametPhone: +33 3 81 50 48 00