- Event / Exhibition
- GC-MS/MS Quantitative Analysis Solution for Pesticides Residues (Web Seminar)
GC-MS/MS Quantitative Analysis Solution for Pesticides Residues (Web Seminar)
A high throughput GC-triple quadrupole mass spectrometer (JMS-TQ4000GC) has a capability of detecting 1000 different ions in a second during quantitative measurements. The high throughput is useful for measurements of pesticide residues where a large number of samples are handled. Fast GC conditions are known to reduce measurement time, however, they lead to a decrease in sensitivity. JMS-TQ4000GC achieves enough sensitivity and reproducibility even with Fast GC conditions because of patented short collision cell technologies. In this web seminar, we will introduce features of JMS-TQ4000GC based on the short collision cell and application of pesticide analysis. It will be shown that not only screening but also precise quantitative analysis can be done in 15 minutes with a Fast GC condition for around 300 pesticide residues in food samples.
This seminar will be distributed online. As far as you can connect to internet, you can participate in the seminar from your computer as well as from your smartphone or tablet. We look forward to your participation.
Date and Time:
- Wednesday, 1 July, 2020
1st distribution time 13:00-14:00 (Tokyo UTC +9:00)
2nd distribution time 15:00-16:00 (Tokyo UTC +9:00)
- 200 people
* Please read the attached file about how to register for and attend the WEB Seminar. (PDF 652KB)
* Seminar materials will be distributed in advance to those who have registered for participation by one day before the seminar date. To those who registers after that, the materials will be distributed after the seminar is over.
* Please note that registration by competitors may not be accepted.
- Person in charge: Akihiro Hirokawa
Demand Generation Div.