- Newly Developed GC/MS Qualitative Analysis Solution -Introduction of the latest GC/HR-TOFMS system and It's applications-
Newly Developed GC/MS Qualitative Analysis Solution -Introduction of the latest GC/HR-TOFMS system and It's applications-
In this year, we have developed and announced the JMS-T2000GC "AccuTOF™ GC-Alpha", which is the 6th generation in the JEOL GC/HR-TOFMS history. In this WEB seminar, we introduce the outline and basic performance of the AccuTOF™ GC-Alpha, which has achieved significantly higher resolution and higher mass accuracy than previous model. Also, we will introduce the integrated qualitative analysis software "msFineAnalysis", which achieves the non-targeted qualitative analysis independent from the library search, and several applications using with latest GC/HR-TOFMS system.
This seminar will be distributed online. As far as you can connect to internet, you can participate in the seminar from your computer as well as from your smartphone or tablet. We look forward to your participation.
"Who should attend?"
- All GC/MS user
- Non-targeted analysis researcher
"By attending this webinar you will learn..."
- GC/MS qualitative analysis solution for both known and unknown compounds
- Latest GC/HR-TOFMS system
- Integrated qualitative analysis software
Masaaki Ubukata, Ph.D.
MS Application Specialist
Tuesday, 23 March, 2021
3:00 p.m. JST (Tokyo)
Approximately 60 minutes
This webinar has been over.
The webinar movie is available on demand. Please register here.
Demand Generation Div.
Please enter your information to move to the movie page.
* Please note that registration by competitors may not be accepted.