A complete processing, analysis and reporting NMR suite has been developed to facilitate NMR interpretation.
A detailed explanation of the engine and capabilities of this new tool will be provided, with special emphasis on automation and optimized workflow.
This seminar will be distributed online. As far as you can connect to internet, you can participate in the seminar from your computer as well as from your smartphone or tablet. We look forward to your participation.
"By attending this webinar you will learn..."
- Automatic reprocessing of NMR spectra
- Assisted analysis of NMR data
- Efficient reporting of NMR results
"Who should attend?"
- Those in life sciences who regularly use or would like to use NMR.
- Scientists interested in deepening their knowledge of NMR data processing.
- All NMR users who are looking at ways to optimize their daily routines.
Head of NMR Business Development Europe
JEOL (U.K.) LTD.
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021
- Broadcast 1 : 1:00 p.m. JST (Tokyo)
- Broadcast 2 : 3:00 p.m. JST (Tokyo)
Approximately 60 minutes
Broadcast 1 and Broadcast 2 will be the same Webinar.
* Please note that registration by competitors may not be accepted.
Demand Generation Div.