NMR can determine the (self) diffusion coefficient of molecules (or ions).
Such a capability is utilized for evaluation of electrolyte in batteries, separation of NMR spectra for mixture samples, or evidence of inclusion complex.
In this webinar, I would introduce the general information of diffusion measurement by NMR, like a theory on NMR field, required configuration and specification of hardware, etc.
This seminar will be distributed online. As far as you can connect to internet, you can participate in the seminar from your computer as well as from your smartphone or tablet. We look forward to your participation.
"By attending this webinar you will learn..."
- diffusion measurement by NMR
- hardware requirement
- application field
"Who should attend?"
- Researchers who are looking for the way of evaluation for electrolyte
- Chemists who are working on polymer material field
- NMR users who have interest in diffusion measurement
NMR Application Specialist
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Broadcast 1 : 1:00 p.m. JST (Tokyo)
- Broadcast 2 : 3:00 p.m. JST (Tokyo)
Approximately 60 minutes.
Broadcast 1 and Broadcast 2 will be the same Webinar.
This webinar has been over.
The webinar movie is available on demand. Please register here.
Demand Generation Div.
Please enter your information to move to the movie page.
* Please note that registration by competitors may not be accepted.