- Related Products
A sensor for a crystal oscillator film-thickness controller incorporating 6 or 12 crystals
- Used to measure the film thickness and film generation rate during thin film processing.
- When a crystal fails, the sensor can be used as is by switching to the next crystal.
- Since the detector aperture is at a fixed position, it is not necessary to change the Tooling Factor for each crystal shift.
- There are 2 types of sensor heads; flat and 45°. These can be used selectively according to the mounting position.
- Suitable for long-term, high volume vacuum deposition or sputtering processes.