- Related Products
Less damage of Backscattered electrons and X-ray/Splash reduction/Large capacity liner/High-rate deposition
BS-60610BDS is a unique deposition source that indirectly heats an evaporation material in a liner with electron beam.
The liner capacity and deposition rate have increased compared to the conventional model of BS-60310BDS.
- No damage to the substrate due to backscattered electron and X-rays.
- Suitable for low-defect film deposition with little splash.
- Excellent deposition rate control and stability is realized by high-speed electron beam heating control.
- Thick film deposition by Increasing liner capacity.
- Higher deposition rates are possible by increasing the maximum output and the evaporation area compared to BS-60310BDS.
(Photo liner is optional)
Principle of evaporation
Liner capacity/Comparison of maximum deposition film thickness*
*In the case of the distance of source to substrate is 1100 mm
|Liner capacity Fluoride||7.5cc||12.8cc||1.7 times|
|Liner capacity Aluminum||1.5cc||9cc||6 times|
|Max film thickness MgF2||200nm||400nm||2 times|
|Max film thickness LaF3||90nm||400nm||4.5 times|
|Max film thickness AI||250nm||2,500nm||10 times|
Residue after evaporation
Melting marks MgF2
Melting marks AI
Comparison of presence of particles in the deposited MgF2 film
White sheet glass of 76mm square,
T-S distance : 1.1m, Film thickness: 150nm
UV band spectral characteristics of MgF2 single layer
Aluminum deposition rate at each e-beam power
Example of electron beam sweep pattern
Advanced Circle Scan by BS-720xxICE series EB Power Supply
Maximum 4.8kW ＊1
|Cooling water||4 to 5L / min, 10 to 25°C|
|Working pressure||5×10-5 to 1×10-2Pa|
|EB Power Supply||BS-720xxICE series with Advanced Circle Scan mode|
|BS-60610BDS||Bombardment Deposition Source 6-liner type ＊2, ＊3|
|BS-60620LN||Liner（for fluoride, Au, Ag, Cu, etc.）|
- The maximum output depends on the liner type.
- Liners are not included in BS-60610BDS.
Please use the optional liners as the liner effects the deposition performance.
- The number of liners can be changed as a custom-built product.
- Used to suppress the temperature rise of the substrate.
- Need to select either the Cover(recommended) that improves heating efficiency or the Spacer.