- Related Products
The melted remains of deposition materials can be improved using various calibrations of the electron beam scan signals of the electron gun power supply.(for JST-F power supply）
PC-based pattern programming offers an easy operation to make optimal scan patterns.
- Setting of the optimal scan pattern for each type of material is possible
- The dwell time of the beam spot can be adjusted visually on PC
Selection of 4 modes
- Normal mode
- Circle mode (circle perimeter of spiral)
- Free position mode (point)
- Line mode
Up to 15 patterns can be stored for each electron beam source, saving the optimal scan pattern for each material.
- Patterns can be made for pre-melting patterns and deposition patterns.
- After saving to the device (internal memory), the PC can be eliminated.
- Pattern files can be saved on PC and be transferred to the internal memory of scan controller.
- Scan controller works without PC after transferring pattern files.