BS-80020CPPS Plasma Source for Low-temperature Process
- Related Products
This plasma source is specialized for low-temperature process, for example for a plastic substrate/film. Film quality of vacuum deposited film can be improved by plasma assisted deposition with lowering temperature increase of a substrate. And can also be used for plasma treatment such as cleaning and surface modification.
- Can form high density oxide films in a low-temperature process.
- Reactive deposition by electron beam excited plasma, associated with ion-assistant effects.
- Activated Reactive Evaporation (ARE) technique, promoting highly effective discharge above crucible, to enhance ionization of evaporation materials.
- Selectable from CPPS mode, for low-temperature process, and normal plasma mode.
- Retrofit to an existing vacuum chamber is possible.
|Maximum plasma output||3.2kW (160V, 20A)|
|Maximum assisted output||2kW (200V, 10A)|
|Operating pressure||8×10-3 to 8×10-2Pa (Ar, O2, N2 atmosphere)|
|Discharge gas (Ar)||8 to 20mL/min|
|Cooling water||5 to 8 L/min|
|Applicable control power supply||BS-92040CPPC|