- Related Products
The JCM-5000 NeoScope™ economically complements both optical microscopes and traditional SEMs. The NeoScope™ makes it easy to obtain high magnification images with high resolution and large depth of field using a microscope that is as simple to operate as a digital camera, but has the powerful electron optics of an SEM.
Whether used by trained electron microscopists as a simple screening instrument, or by lab technicians as a higher resolution alternative to the light microscope, the NeoScope™ will help accelerate the pace of research in the life sciences, forensics, and failure analysis of manufacturing materials.
Basic operation of the NeoScope™ is simple with auto focus, auto contrast and auto brightness controls. No special sample preparation, such as coating or drying, is required. The NeoScope™ operates in both low and high vacuum modes and has three settings for accelerating voltage suitable for a variety of applications, all of which can be programmed in special pre-stored recipe files.
NeoScope™ Benchtop SEM Highlights
- Compact Benchtop SEM with automated settings for biological and materials samples
- High resolution and large depth of field complement optical microscopes or SEM instruments in the lab
- X10 -- 20,000 magnification without lens change
- Automatic and manual control with pre-stored recipes
- High and low vacuum modes
- No special sample preparation, such as coating and drying, for conductive and non-conductive samples
- Secondary electron and backscattered electron imaging
- Three selectable accelerating voltages
- Sample loading to imaging in less than three minutes
- Easy to learn and operate
|Magnification||×10 to ×40,000|
|Observation mode||High vacuum mode, Low vacuum mode|
|Electron source||Small cartridge electron source|
|Accelerating voltage||15kV, 10kV, 5kV|
|Specimen stage||Manual, X 35mm, Y 35mm|
|Maximum specimen size||70mm Diameter 50mm Height|
|Detector||Secondary electron detector, Backscattered electron detector|
|Data display||Accelerating voltage, magnification, micron bar, micron value|
|Digital image||1,280ｘ1,024 pixels, bmp, tif, jpg|
|OS||Windows® VISTA、Windows® 7|
|Automatic operation||Electron source, focus, brightness, contrast, and astigmatism|
|Composition||Main console + RP (20L/min)|
|Main console dimensions||W492ｘD458ｘH434mm|
|Electric power||Single phase AC100V (400VA) 240V (1,100VA)
|Room temperature||15°C to 30°C|
|Humidity||70％ or less|
Notices:Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.