- Transmission Electron Microscope (TEM)
- JEM-ACE200F High Throughput Analytical Electron Microscope
JEM-ACE200F High Throughput Analytical Electron Microscope
- Related Products
The JEM-ACE200F is an electron microscope responding to the system allowing for an operator to obtain data without operating the electron microscope by creating recipes for operation workflow.
Since the JEM-ACE200F inherits hardware technologies of the JEM-ARM200F high-end TEM and the JEM-F200 multi-purpose FE-TEM, this new high throughput analytical electron microscope provides superbly high stability and analytical capabilities with a renewed sophisticated exterior design.
Basic Unit platform
- Cold-FEG is standard.
- Installation of Cs corrector is possible.
- High speed and high sensitivity stage. Three times faster than the existing motor drive and fine movement control similar to the piezo drive control is available.
- Intuitive operation is available even for inexperienced operator of TEM
- Minimizes the operations that are using the operation panel and the final image can be obtained while clicking the buttons on the screen in order.
- Focus adjustment can be performed by mouse operation.
- Integration with Gatan camera is possible.
- Automatic microscope tuning functions
- Autofocus, automatic astigmatism, automatic specimen height adjustment, automatic beam centering, and automatic orientation, etc.
Automatic data acquisition function
- The recipe software "Automation Center" enable automatic data acquisition
- TEM image, STEM image, elemental mapping by EDS.
- Several specimens on a grid can be handled.
Linkage with critical dimension measurement software
- Magnification calibration is available for each magnification set on the TEM side.
- Automatic critical dimension measurement is available for data acquired by more than one JEM-ACE200F.
- Next room operation
- Remote operation and simultaneous observation at more than one location (subject to network environment)
- Enables observation while discussing with multiple business locations.
Improvement of environmental resistance by column enclosure
- Contributes to controlling the impact from changes of noise, air flow, and room temperature.
- Further soundproofing measures are possible by attaching acoustic material to the interior walls.
From Analysis instruments to Analysis tool
|TEM resolution（at 200kV）||Particle image ≤0.21nm
Lattice image 0.1nm
Information limit ≤0.11nm
|STEM resolution (at 200kV)||DF STEM image ≤0.136nm ASCOR configuration (option) ≤0.1nm
BF STEM image ≤0.136nm ASCOR configuration (option) ≤0.1nm
|Electron gun||Cold field emission gun (CFEG)|
|Accelerating voltage||60kV to 200kV
(80 kV, 200 kV; standard, Other voltages: option)
|Specimen movements||X,Y ±1.0mm Z ±0.2mm|
|Specimen tilt angle||TX/TY (dual-axis specimen tilting holder) ±20°／±25°
TX (Dedicated specimen high tilting holder) ±80°
|Options||JEOL 100mm2 SDD(Dual), EELS, Cs corrector, Automation Center, Tomography|