- Related Products
Continuous feeding of 10 μ or less fine powder
- Continuous quantitative feed of under a few micron particles with highly cohesive and poor fluidity.※
- Powder feeding rate is around 0.1 to 100 g/min or more by changing option items.※
- Because of the closed structure, it is possible to feed into reduced-pressure atmosphere. (e.g. 100 Pa)
- Can monitor and record the real-time powder feeding rate and the total feed amount. (Option)
- Not only single powder but also mixed powder can be fed continuously without changing mixing ratio.
※ The feeding condition differs according to the powder type, size, shape, weight and state.
Feed principle(Image figure)
Thermal Spray(Plasma Spray)／Aerosol Deposition／
Additive Manufacturing(3D Printing)
|Powder particle size||
Approx. 0.1 to 100 μm or more ※1
|Powder feed rate||Approx. 0.1 to 100 g/min or more ※2|
|Feed method||Table type, gas carrier|
|Adaptive gas type||Ar, N2, Air|
|Gas flow control system||Not included|
|Gas purity||99.9% or more|
|Gas pressure||Max. 0.6 MPa / Normal use 0.3 MPa or less ※3|
|Gas flow rate||1 to 20 L/min or more ※4|
|Vacuum resistance||Leak degree: approx. +2 kPa (or less) in 10 minutes ※5|
|Hopper capacity||Approx. 500 mL ※6|
|Size / Mass (Powder feeder)||Approx. 280 mm (W) × 211 mm (D) × 541 mm (H) / Approx. 21 kg|
|Size / Mass (Controller)||Approx. 211 mm (W) × 280 mm (D) × 211 mm (H) / Approx. 5 kg|
|Input power / Grounding||Single-phase 100 to 120 V (-15 to +10%) 50/60 Hz 10 A / 100 Ω or less
(1 terminal each for the feeder and the controller)
- ※1: The range of powder particle size that can be fed differs depending on the type, shape and state of the powder.
We have experienced 200 to 300 μm powder.
- ※2: The feeding rate range differs depending on the powder type, particle size, shape, state, optional item configuration and carrier gas conditions.
- ※3: We recommend the use of Mass Flow Controller, because the gas pressure needs to be constant for stable feeding.
- ※4: Depending on the tube diameter and length, 20 L/min may not be supplied. If the gas flow is too low, powder may not be fed.
- ※5: It changes with the consumption degree of O-ring. O-rings need to be replaced regularly.
- ※6: The capacity can be increased by mounting an optional hopper.
Required optional items
|Suction Nozzle Unit||Pipe diameter: 1 mm type / 2 mm type / 3 mm type|
|Feed Disk||Groove width: 1 mm type / 3 mm type / 5 mm type / 10 mm type|
|Power Feed Rate Monitor Set||Measure powder feed rate in real time.
1) Electronic balance 2) PC 3) Communication cable 4) Software
|Convex Flange Unit||Loosen highly cohesive powder that has solidified in the groove of the Feed Disk.|
|Gearbox||The ratio of Feed Disk:Rotor can be changed to 1:2 and 1:3. (Standard: 1:4)|
|Additional Hopper||1 L (Total approx. 1.5 L) *Consult us for other additional hopper.|
|Internal Observation Window||Can visually observe the remaining state of the powder in the hopper.|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.