- Peripherals of Mass Spectrometers
- msFineAnalysis Auto-analysis software for JMS-T200GC series
msFineAnalysis Auto-analysis software for JMS-T200GC series
- Related Products
Auto non-target analysis combining data acquired by GC/EI and soft ionization
Detects complicated components by deconvolution; identifies compounds by integrated interpretation utilizing 2 different ionization methods
msFineAnalysis provides qualitative results by combining data acquired by EI ionization and soft ionization (FI, CI, or PI) in a simple, speedy manner.
It supports two different detection processes: TICC peak detection for speedy determination of major components, and deconvolution for collective determination of numerous components.
Components detected by deconvolution can be further examined by group analysis using a fragment ionor molecular ion shared by the components. Group analysis makes it easier toexamine component groups and isomers that have a similar partial structure.
msFineAnalysis guarantees fast data acquisition, efficient operation, and enhanced quality of results in non-target analysis!
msFineAnalysis software operation
Click the "replay" button in the box above, and the movie will start (for 2 minute)
Auto-determination of components (exact mass deconvolution) + Integrated interpretation
- Uses 5 different sets of analytical results for auto-ranking of components; provides analytical results in a single table
- Supports Color Universal Design
Group analysis exclusively extracts analytical results of components that include a specific ion observed (molecular ion/fragment ion) or neutral loss. Specifying a fragment ion or neutral loss is effective for analysis of components sharing a similar partial structure, such as congeners. Specifying a molecular ion enables analysis of isomers. Group analysis can extract results of up to 5 groups at a time.
Auto-qualitative analysis that combines 5 qualitative techniques for the peaks detected
1. NIST Library Search
2. Molecular Ion Search
3. Exact Mass Analysis of Molecular Ions
4. Isotopic Pattern Analysis
5. EI Fragment Ion Analysis
Design Concept of msFineAnalysis
- Automatically performs all qualitative analysis processes that would otherwise need to be performed manually
- Allows anyone to obtain qualitative analysis results easily by combining GC/EI data and soft ionization (FI, CI, or PI) data
- Automatic peak detection and automatic creation of mass spectrum
- Mass spectrum creation by manual peak detection
- Mass spectrum creation by deconvolution
- Analysis of identical components in two measurement data
- Analysis of molecular ions from two mass spectra
- Display of NIST database search results
- Display of accurate-mass analysis result
- Display of isotopic-pattern analysis result
- Display of measurement conditions
Microsoft, Windows, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the USA and other countries.
Microsoft Word is a product name of Microsoft Corporation.
- Requires MS-56210MP (main program) and MS-06022N17(NIST17 database) for operation.
- Works on the Windows® 10 operating system (64-bit version).
- Requires a monitor size of 920x1080 or greater.
- Works optimally with PC performance equal to or higher than MS-57047PCE (recommended).