Quantitative analysis is essential to our daily lives, supporting activities like health checks, content labeling for foods and pharmaceutical products, and the monitoring of harmful substances. Quantitative NMR (qNMR) has recently been a focus of attention as an even more reliable method of performing quantitative analysis.
To enhance the reliability of quantitative analysis and contribute to the safety and security of society, JEOL is involved in the development of equipment and software, and offers comprehensive support, in addition to contributing to the (international) standardization of qNMR methodologies.
What is qNMR ?
Quantitative NMR or qNMR is quantitative analysis using NMR.
The principle difference from other quantitative analytical methods is absolute quantitative analysis method which does not require the same standard substance as an analyte.
- qNMR Summit 2018 in Tokyo will be held on Jan. 29 & 30, 2018
Location: Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Japan
New Technology Presentation Program: "Absolute quantification of molecular purity by NMR without its calibration curve"
Location: Tokyo University of Science, Tokyo, Japan
qNMR Lunch Seminar: Sep. 11, 2017
Location: Grand Hotel Dino, Baveno, Italy
Location: Aula Magna A. Alto, Bari, Italy
- qNMR Summit 2018 in TokyoDate/Period: Jan. 29 - 30, 2018
- What is qNMR (quantitative NMR) ?
- Application of qNMR Part1: Quality control of organophoshorus pesticides
- Application of qNMR Part2: Quantification of carminic acid in cochineal extract
- Application of qNMR Part3: Quantification of quercetin in Tartary buckwheat
- Application of PULCON to purity assay of Acetoaminophen
- System validation in Quantitative NMR