Quantitative analysis is essential to our daily lives, supporting activities like health checks, content labeling for foods and pharmaceutical products, and the monitoring of harmful substances. Quantitative NMR (qNMR) has recently been a focus of attention as an even more reliable method of performing quantitative analysis.
To enhance the reliability of quantitative analysis and contribute to the safety and security of society, JEOL is involved in the development of equipment and software, and offers comprehensive support, in addition to contributing to the (international) standardization of qNMR methodologies.
What is qNMR ?
Quantitative NMR or qNMR is quantitative analysis using NMR.
The principle difference from other quantitative analytical methods is absolute quantitative analysis method which does not require the same standard substance as an analyte.
Quick Introduction to Quantitative NMR
Location: Aula Magna A. Alto, Bari, Italy
The 2018 qNMR Summit will be held on the 29th and 30th of January, 2018, in Tokyo, Japan.
This Summit is being hosted by JEOL Ltd, Wako Pure Chemical Industries Ltd. and is being implemented under the auspices of the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry 2017 “Initiative to Promote Strategic International Standardization”.
This initiative is an international standardization development activity related to strategic fields of governmental development”.
- What is qNMR (quantitative NMR) ?
- Application of qNMR Part1: Quality control of organophoshorus pesticides
- Application of qNMR Part2: Quantification of carminic acid in cochineal extract
- Application of qNMR Part3: Quantification of quercetin in Tartary buckwheat
- Application of PULCON to purity assay of Acetoaminophen
- System validation in Quantitative NMR