FE-SEM Specimen Exchange Camber-Installed Case Set
The specimen chamber for FE-SEM maintains higher vacuum than that for a tungsten-filament SEM. Thus, a temporary storing of an unused holder is important. This new case set can be placed near the SEM instrument so as to use it after (temporal) finish of image observation or analysis.
In addition, the case is designed to be transparent so that you can easily find the specimen holder.
♦ Installed close to the FE-SEM specimen exchange chamber
The case is installed beneath the specimen exchange chamber, allowing a fast storing of the specimen holder unloaded from the specimen exchange chamber.
♦ Environment in the case kept good
Silica gel is put into the standard small dish, and this dish is placed at the bottom of the case. The degree of sealing of the door for the case is improved by using a rubber sheet so as to easily reduce the humidity.
♦ Commonly used for many JEOL general-purpose FE-SEMs
By the use of brackets compatible with various types of specimen exchange chambers, the case can be installed into multiple FE-SEMs.
Method for Use
- You can open or close the door using a door knob.
- Since the door is fixed by a magnet, slightly pull the door knob to open the door.
- After loading or unloading the specimen holder, close the door while keeping this closed state using the magnet for the door.
- Normally close the door because the silica gel and the rubber sheet for the door act as a simple humidity-reduction function.
- Specimen holders, which can be stored, are limited to only two types of the standard holders for the instrument.
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: (W)90mm×(D)111mm×(H)118mm
- Weight: 380g
Applicable Instruments (Models)
- A series: JSM-7900F/7200F
- B series: JSM-7800F/7800FPRIME/7610F/7600F/7500F/7100F/7001F
- C series: JSM-7401F/7400F/7000F/6701F/6700F/6500F
- D series: JIB-4700F/4610F/4601F/4600F
|P/N||Product name||Specimen exchange chamber||Applicable models|
|783119933||Case Set 1||Type 2||B/C/D series|
|783119941||Case Set 2||Type 2||A series|
|783119950||Case Set 3||Type 1||B/C/D series|