- Related Products
Main features of Delta NMR software
- Object-oriented, multi-dimensional data manipulation
- Digital filtering
- Fourier transform
- Multi-dimensional phasing
- Notch and high-pass filter
- Linear prediction, BLIP and FLIP
- Baseline correction
- Automatic peak detection
- Data presentation and plotting
- Data format import and export utilities
- Delta runs on the multiple platforms: WINDOWS®and Mac OSX.
The Delta NMR software can be obtained in either of two ways: Purchased or obtained as a free trial version.
- Purchasing Delta
Delta NMR software is not sold as a separate, stand-alone software package. It is sold integrated with a PC that has been certified by JEOL to run the programs correctly. For further information, contact a sales representative or submit an inquiry from this site.
- Using the free trial version
The free trial version can be obtained as a download from the JEOL NMR support site (nmrsupport.jeol.com ) Immediately after it is installed, it can be used for a maximum of 15 minutes each time the program is started. To remove the restrictions, a license key is required.
* Delta NMR software is not supported by Apple macOS 10.15 Catalina or later.
We are working on an update for Delta to run on those OS, and will post it on nmrsupport.jeol.com as soon as it is available.
On-line support available to all Delta users
For users of the free trial version, questions cannot be answered by email or telephone, but can be submitted through the web page.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mac, OS X and mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.