- Related Products
Main features of Delta NMR software
- Object-oriented, multi-dimensional data manipulation
- Digital filtering
- Fourier transform
- Multi-dimensional phasing
- Notch and high-pass filter
- Linear prediction, BLIP and FLIP
- Baseline correction
- Automatic peak detection
- Data presentation and plotting
- Data format import and export utilities
- Delta runs on the multiple platforms: WINDOWS®and Mac OSX.
The Delta NMR software can be obtained in either of two ways: Purchased or obtained as a free trial version.
- Purchasing Delta
Delta NMR software is not sold as a separate, stand-alone software package. It is sold integrated with a PC that has been certified by JEOL to run the programs correctly. For further information, contact a sales representative or submit an inquiry from this site.
- Using the free trial version
The free trial version can be obtained on a CD-ROM distributed at various trade shows and academic conferences, or as a download from the JEOL NMR support site (nmrsupport.jeol.com ) Immediately after it is installed, it can be used for a maximum of 15 minutes each time the program is started. To remove the restrictions, a license key is required.
To obtain a license key you simply register as a user on the JEOL NMR support site and complete the licensing procedure. There is no fee for registration. The free trial version comes with a simplified digital manual for data processing instead of the complete, official manual. Except for this, the contents of the program related to data processing are identical to the purchased version. (※ The free trial version cannot be used to control the spectrometer.) Note, however, that JEOL Ltd. does not offer any warranty, guarantee of operation, or product support for the free trial version.
- Delta NMR Software for Processing ｖ5.2.1 installer (Windows® version)
- Delta NMR Software for Processing ｖ5.2.1 (Mac OS X version)
- User registration (To obtain a license key) is available here
- NMR Support READ ME (PDF 1.27 MB)
* Important notice for upgrading Delta v5.2.1 from previous versions. *
Delta v5.2.1 will be installed as an independent software from previous versions.
- Thus a license-key and configurations(preference setting) will not be continued.
- Required license key is exact same as previous version. It can be reffered on the previous version or license key file below.
Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\JEOL\Delta 5.0\license.cfg MacOSX /Library/Application Support/JEOL/Delta 5.0/license.cfg
- Preferences setting can be copied from previous version by changing directory name below from 'Delta 5.0' to 'Delta 5.2'. Backing-up it prior to change is recommended.
Windows C:\Users\<user name>>\AppData\Local\JEOL\Delta 5.0 MacOSX /Users/<user name>/Library/JEOL/Delta 5.0
On-line support available to all Delta users
For users of the free trial version, questions cannot be answered by email or telephone, but can be submitted through the web page.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mac, OS X and mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.