- Related Products
Main features of Delta NMR software
- Object-oriented, multi-dimensional data manipulation
- Digital filtering
- Fourier transform
- Multi-dimensional phasing
- Notch and high-pass filter
- Linear prediction, BLIP and FLIP
- Baseline correction
- Automatic peak detection
- Data presentation and plotting
- Data format import and export utilities
- Delta runs on the multiple platforms: WINDOWS®and Mac OSX.
The Delta NMR software can be obtained in either of two ways: Purchased or obtained as a free trial version.
- Purchasing Delta
Delta NMR software is not sold as a separate, stand-alone software package. It is sold integrated with a PC that has been certified by JEOL to run the programs correctly. For further information, contact a sales representative or submit an inquiry from this site.
- Using the free trial version
The free trial version can be obtained on a CD-ROM distributed at various trade shows and academic conferences, or as a download from the JEOL NMR support site (nmrsupport.jeol.com ) Immediately after it is installed, it can be used for a maximum of 15 minutes each time the program is started. To remove the restrictions, a license key is required.
To obtain a license key you simply register as a user on the JEOL NMR support site and complete the licensing procedure. There is no fee for registration. The free trial version comes with a simplified digital manual for data processing instead of the complete, official manual. Except for this, the contents of the program related to data processing are identical to the purchased version. (※ The free trial version cannot be used to control the spectrometer.) Note, however, that JEOL Ltd. does not offer any warranty, guarantee of operation, or product support for the free trial version.
- Delta ｖ220.127.116.11 installer (Windows® version)
- Delta ｖ18.104.22.168 installer (Mac OS X version)
*The new installer supports macOS Sierra v10.12. (2016.10.25)
- User registration (To obtain a license key) is available here
- NMR Support READ ME (PDF 1.27 MB)
* The free trial version just comes with data processing
* The free trial version cannot be used to control the spectrometer.
On-line support available to all Delta users
For users of the free trial version, questions cannot be answered by email or telephone, but can be submitted through the web page.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Mac, OS X and mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.