- Event / Exhibition
- Principles of No-D NMR - still are you using deuterated solvents for NMR measurements? (WEB Seminar) *Movie available*
Principles of No-D NMR - still are you using deuterated solvents for NMR measurements? (WEB Seminar) *Movie available*
For solution NMR measurements, it is customary to dissolve the sample in a deuterated solvent for measurement.
On the other hand, recent development of solvent signal suppression method, improvement of magnets, and shimming which is not using deuterium have made it possible to obtain practical spectra without using deuterated solvents.
It is called as "No-D NMR". Here, we will introduce the practical aspect and actual examples of application of No-D NMR.
This seminar will be distributed online. As far as you can connect to internet, you can participate in the seminar from your computer as well as from your smartphone or tablet. We look forward to your participation.
Date and Time:
- Tuesday, 8 Sep, 2020
1st distribution time 13:00-14:00 (Tokyo UTC +9:00)
2nd distribution time 15:00-16:00 (Tokyo UTC +9:00)
- 1st and 2nd are the same.
Please watch the seminar at a time that is convenient for you.
- 200 people each
* Please read the attached file about how to register for and attend the WEB Seminar. (PDF 652KB)
* Seminar materials will be distributed in advance to those who have registered for participation by one day before the seminar date. To those who registers after that, the materials will be distributed after the seminar is over.
* Please note that registration by competitors may not be accepted.
Demand Generation Div.