- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- JSM-IT100 InTouchScope™ Scanning Electron Microscope
JSM-IT100 InTouchScope™ Scanning Electron Microscope** This product is discontinued. **
- Related Products
The JSM-IT100, equipped with 50 years of JEOL SEM technologies, is a compact, versatile scanning electron microscope. Ease of use is a key feature of our successful InTouchScope series while maintaining the versatility and expandability expected from a research-grade SEM. This all-in-one SEM is used in a wide range of fields, such as biotechnology and nanotechnology, covering various applications, from materials development, testing, evaluation, and defect analysis to quality control, etc.
Ease of use is a key feature of our successful InTouchScope™ series while maintaining the versatility and expandability expected from a research-grade SEM. This all-in-one SEM is used in a wide range of fields, such as biotechnology and nanotechnology, covering various applications, from materials development, testing, evaluation, and defect analysis to quality control, etc.
With an EDS-embedded model, an easy-to-use software system enables smooth integration of observation, elemental analysis and report generation.
The InTouchScope™ series has been the choice of customers around the world since its release in 2010, with the total number of units shipped exceeded 1,000 before.
- The Touch panel enables comfortable and intuitive operation.
- Operations with the operation panel* and mouse are also allowed, thus extending selection of the operations according to the purpose of users.
An easy-to-use software interface allows even inexperienced users to accomplish any task with high efficiency
- The JSM-IT100 incorporates a GUI that fully integrates observation to element analysis in one window while SEM/EDS switching can be made with one-click setting. This easy-to-use software interface allows even inexperienced users to accomplish any task with high efficiency.
- Perform specimen exchange smoothly by pressing the buttons as indicated by the specimen exchange navigation.
- When the motor-drive stage* and stage navigation system* are installed, it is possible to locate a region of interest with the feel of operating an optical microscope.
- Installation of the EDS guide ensures that analysis can be performed without any indecision.
The new all-in-one SEM can be equipped with the same options as high-end instruments
- Besides low-vacuum mode, even non-conductive materials without any pre-treatment can be imaging and analysing.
- In addition to low-vacuum observation and element analysis, the JSM-IT100 accommodates a 5-axis motor drive stage.* An option to extend the accelerating voltage up to 30 kV is also available*
Expanded EDS functions are now included such as: area analysis and line scans
- The JSM-IT100 is equipped with a JEOL-made EDS and achieves a fully-integrated GUI that allows SEM/EDS switching in one window.
- EDS functions in the award-winning InTouchScope™ series are further strengthened by adding partial area analysis, line scan analysis and mapping filter functions.
Space-saving and easy installation
- The JSM-IT100 has a footprint 30% smaller than our predecessors, requiring only about the same space as a benchtop scanning electron microscope.
- A 100V power outlet is sufficient for installation and no cooling water is needed, which considerably increases flexibility at the installation site.
|Resolution||HV mode: 3 nm(30 kV *1) 4 nm(20 kV)、8 nm(3 kV) 15 nm(1 kV)
LV mode*2: 4 nm(30 kV *1) 5 nm(20kV)
|Magnification||x5 to x300,000 （on a 128 mm to 96 mm image size）|
|Low vacuum pressure setting range *2||10 to 100 Pa|
|Accelerating Voltage||0.5 kV to 30 kV *1 (53 steps)
0.5 kV to 20 kV (43 steps)
|Filament||Factory pre-centered tungsten hairpin filament|
|Electron gun||Fully automatic / Manual adjustment available|
|Condenser lens||High precision zoom condenser lens|
|Objective lens||Conical lens|
|Obejective lens aperture||1 step, fine adjustment along X and Y|
|Specimen stage||Eucentric stage
X : 80 mm
Y : 40 mm
Z : 5 mm to 48 mm
Tilt: -10°to + 90°, Rotation: 360°
|Maximum specimen size||150 mm dia.|
|Image file||BMP, TIFF, JPEG|
|EDS functions*3||Spectrum analysis, Qualitative/quantitative analysis, Horizontal line analysis, Multi-point analysis, Element map analysis, Probe tracking|
|Custom Recipe||EOS system, stage coordinates, vacuum mode, etc|
|Automatic functions||Auto-filament and alignment, ACB, AF, AS, Active tone|
|Evacumation system||Fully automatic, TMP : 1 RP : 1|
- Accelerating Voltage Extension Kit ( AEK )
- Low Vacuum Secondary Electron Detector
- Stage Navigation System*4
- Chamber Scope
- Operation Panel
- Movable Aperture (3 steps)
- Motor Drive Stage (XY、XYZ、XYR、5 axes)
- Silicon Drift Detector （10mm, 30mm, 60mm, 100mm）
- Three-Dimensional Image Software (3D Sight)
- Table (W: 800mm D: 800mm)
*1 : Accelerating Voltage Extension Kit is required
*2 : Low Vacuum Kit is required
*3 : Stabdard for JSM-IT100 (A)/(LA)
*4 : Motor drive stage is required