The JCM-7000 Benchtop Scanning Electron Microscope is designed based on a key concept of "Easy-to-use SEM with seamless navigation and live analysis". The JCM-7000 incorporates three innovative functions; "Zeromag" for smooth transition from optical to SEM imaging, "Live Analysis” for finding constituent elements for an image observation area, and "Live 3D" for displaying a reconstructed live 3D image during SEM observation.
The JIB-4000PLUS is a focused ion beam milling & imaging system (single-beam FIB system) featuring a high-performance ion optical column. In addition, the JIB-4000PLUS can be equipped with a 3D observation function and an automatic TEM specimen preparation function; thus the system meets a variety of needs for specimen preparations.
Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
High speed and high sensitive analysis was achieved by JEOL’s proprietary technologies. JMS-TQ4000GC was developed with all technologies and experience that were brewed in the development of high-end GC-MS of JEOL.
- Fast Pixelated Detectors: A New Era for STEM
- Aberration-Corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy of La2CuO4-based Superconducting Interfaces at the Stuttgart Center for Electron Microscopy
- Technical Development of Electron Cryomicroscopy and Contributions to Life Sciences
- Electronic State Analysis by Monochromated STEM-EELS
- Chemical State Analyses by Soft X-ray Emission Spectroscopy
Fast observation, analysis and report generation!
JSM-IT200 is an easy-to-use SEM focused on cost performance of high functionalities of JSM-IT500 (higher-end model) of InTouchScope(TM), with significantly higher throughput.
JEOL, a world-leading high-end scientific instruments manufacture,
provides a wealth of applications and technical information.